Follow Along...

Sunday, April 14, 2013

SO THOUGHTFUL

Hey there, I've got one more quick card and then I promise I'll be done for the day!  Since I still had the Wildflower Silhouette stamp set from Whipper Snapper Designs on my desk, I decided to ink it up one more time.  I tore two sticky note masks then positioned them on the panel.  Using a Stamp-a-ma-jig, the flowers were stamped with Northern Pine ink.  With the masks still in place, an acrylic block was inked all over with New Sprout and around the edges with Bamboo Leaves.  You can use water at this point, but I went ahead and used Glimmer Mist to give it a nice shine...the inked block was spritzed with the Glimmer Mist then pressed against the card stock panel.  The sticky note masks were removed, and to finish the card, the sentiment was stamped in Northern Pine.  LOVE the look of this technique and it's so flippin' easy!



Thanks for stopping by! 



SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  WSD Wildflower Silhouette
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic; SU Gable Green
INK:  Memento (New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, Northern Pine) 
ACCESSORIES:  Stamp-a-ma-jig; acrylic block; Tattered Angels Pearl Glimmer Mist; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Acrylic Block Background, masking
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...