Follow Along...

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS FEBRUARY SNEAK PEEK: POSH POSIES

Hey there, what did you think of yesterday's peeks?  Pretty amazing, huh?  The Baker's Dozen gals are flippin' talented!  One more day before the February Release is available for purchase in the Fresh out of the Oven section of the Taylored Expressions store.

Today I'm sharing a project made with the new Embracing Grace Posh Posies set.  My manager at work is out due to a recent surgery, so I wanted to make her a get well card.  The Circles Cutting Plate makes for an awesome, no-fuss background and the Notepaper and Clipboard dies are a nice touch for an office manager, don't you think?  *grin*


Here's a close up...I'm still in my "white phase".  LOL!  I've been really into white with a pop of color lately.  The silver rhinestones were colored with an R27 Copic marker, the sentiment was stamped in Memento Lady Bug and the seam binding was was died to match.











SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  TE Posh Posies, Notepaper
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill (Raven Monochromatic, Metallic Silver)
INK:  Memento (Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug)
ACCESSORIES:  Spellbinders Grand Calibur; Taylored Dies (Circles Cutting Plate, Notepaper and Clipboard dies); Stamp-a-ma-jig; KaiserCraft Silver rhinestones (colored with R27); non-stick craft mat; mini mister (water); heat tool; SU Dimensionals; adhesive
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

Time to check out the Baker's Dozen to see what they came up with...see you back here again tomorrow for Release Day!
Carole Burrage
Charmaine Ikach
Jen Shults
Kerri Michaud
Lynnette Kauffman
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton (that's me)
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess

Thanks for stopping by! 

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the pop of red. And those cutting plates, oh my! I think my budget is in trouble :).

Jami said...

I would not have thought to combine the posies with the clipboard, but I LOVE it!!! Beautiful card!

Cindi said...

Great card! I love the design and the color combo.

Kerri said...

What a beautiful card for your co-worker! I love the black/white/red color combo!

Natalie said...

Love it!! Your co-worker will be blessed by your thoughtfulness.

Shannon White said...

Wowie Tammie! I am Loving your "white phase", lol this is Awesome Lady!! Love the white on white BG and Such a super idea to stamp the Posies over the stamped Notebook paper! The Pop's of red look Fabulous! This is sure to bring a smile to you Manager's face! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Davi said...

Sure your manager will love this beautiful card with the striking color combo ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...