Follow Along...

Sunday, September 11, 2011

GOING BATTY TREAT BOX

How about this little cutie?  I saw this bat in the SCS gallery and knew I wanted to make one too.  What I didn't know was how easy it would be!  If you want to make your own sour cream container, here is the SCS tutorial

Every year we have a few trick-or-treaters that I like to make something special for. I'm pretty sure this is what I'm going to make for them this year.  The wings are holly leaves from a Sizzix die. It seriously doesn't get any easier than this!

I don't have a face stamp so I just used a white gel pen to hand draw it.   All those hours of doodling in high school has finally paid off!   LOL!  

Thanks for stopping by!  SmileyCentral.com





SUPPLIES
STAMPS:  None
PAPER:  Bazzill Raven Monochromatic
INK:  None
ACCESSORIES:  Big Shot; Sizzix Holly & Berries die; ScorTape; Fiskars paper crimper; white gel pen; hole punch; Honeydew twine from The Twinery; ribbon from my stash
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:   4 3/4" wide (wing tip to tip) x 2 1/2" deep x 4 3/4" tall

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a fun and cool project! Your special trick-or-treators will love this!

amazonmother said...

Super cute idea!!! LOVE the doodle!

Tanja Kolar said...

Great! Such a easy project with a gorgeous look (I don´t know the right english word of that, sorry).
Greetings from Germany Tanja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...