Follow Along...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BECKY!

Oh boy...I'm a little late with this post.  I kinda went MIA for a little bit.  Tell the truth...did you even miss me!?!  Ha!!!  I wanted to make something special for a friend that celebrated her birthday on Thanksgiving.  For the record, the card was on time but the post wasn't.  I didn't want to post it when I made it because she would have seen it early, but then I didn't get a chance to go back in and post it after her bday.  *sigh*

I got this OCL set, Whispy Blooms,  the first part of November and have been wanting to try it out.  OMGosh...LOVE it!  I think I say that about every set when I first ink it up!  Teeheehee.  This was another one that colored up really quick!


I cut out Neenah CS with a Spellbinders die then stamped it with Black Soot.  The image was colored with Copic markers, masked then sponged with Barely Banana and So Saffron.  The DP is My Mind's Eye and the layers are Basic Black.  The ribbon is from Ben Franklin's and the brads are from my stash.  The flower brad was a freebie from SU that I haven't used until now...not really sure why...I think it's a nice touch!

Copic coloring:

Flowers:  BG34, BG32, BG10  Leaves:  G82, G40, G20

I kept the inside simple to match the envelope.



Thanks for stopping by!

Tam

SUPPLIES
STAMPS:  Whispy Blooms
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; SU Basic Black; My Mind's Eye Delightful "So Sweet" Falling Flowers, Buttermilk Polka Dots DP
INK:  Black Soot Distress Ink; SU Barely Banana, So Saffron
ACCESSORIES:  Copic markers; Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large, Big Scalloped Circles Large; sponges; ribbon from Ben Franklin's; brads from my stash; mat pack and paper piercer; flower brad from SU

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...