Follow Along...

Friday, December 17, 2010

CRAZY IN LOVE

Whoa...two posts in one day!  Look at me acting like I'm feeling better!  I kinda am actually.  I still sound all nasally and one of my ears is plugged half the time, but other than that I'm great!  Don't sweat the small stuff, right?  Ha!

This came together really fast and I love all the spaaahkles!  Every heart in the OCL Heart & Hugs set was stamped with Regal Rose onto a strip of Neenah card stock, the whole thing was VersaMarked then sprinkled with Heat & Stick Powder.   It was heated just until it melted then OCL Cosmo Crystal Crafty Sparkles (that was a mouthful, huh?) was quickly sprinkled on it.  Heat set it one more time and viola'...shimmery sparkles that don't make a mess and rub off!  You can get the same effect with a Xyron sticker maker.

Check out that black lace...it's my new Magnolia Doohickeys die.  I had to see what all the fuss was about (besides, I just like saying Doohickeys!).  I like it...I'm glad I splurged!  Merry Christmas to me!  *wink*

The heart is a Sizzix embosslit that was sponged with Regal Rose and isn't that a cool key?  What an awesome find and it came in a set of four.  I finished the card by stamping the sentiment in the corner.  It's from the new OCL Valentine's Release and it's called Notes of Love.  This set has some pretty sweet sentiments in it!  Guess that's it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!






SUPPLIES
STAMPS:  OCL's Hearts & Hugs, Notes of Love
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; SU Basic Black, Regal Rose
INK:  Ranger Black Soot; SU Regal Rose
ACCESSORIES:  VersaMark; SU Heat & Stick Powder; OCL Cosmo Crystal Crafty Sparkles; heat tool; Big Shot; Magnolia Doohickeys Old Swedish Lace die; Sizzix Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits die; sponge; glue dots; key from JoAnn's; Glossy Accents; ribbon from my stash

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...