Follow Along...

Friday, September 24, 2010

WITH HEARTFELT SYMPATY

So...I found myself needing a quick and easy sympathy card and no matter what I tried this morning, nothing seemed to work for me.  I finally grabbed my SU Elements of Style set and inked it up.  I would have liked to have used a little color on it but alas, no time.

I used two stamps in the set...one for the base panel and the other for the top.  The sentiment is computer generated and the bow is wired ribbon I bought at Costco (you know...the rolls where you get a million yards for $10).  Gotta love it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tam

ADDITIONAL INFO
STAMPS:  SU Elements of Style; PC generated sentiment
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; black I had in my stash
INK:  Ranger Black Soot
ACCESSORIES:  Big Shot; Spellbinders dies; Bazzill brads; ribbon from Costco

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as is! Simple and elegant.CASEing...DC

Gale said...

Doesn't need color Tammie. Card is very elegant and says it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...