Follow Along...

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

SB - HO HO HO

Hey there, I'm back with my last Wonderful Wednesdays project...I've had a blast this month as Stamping Bella's Guest Designer!  Love, love, love their fun stamps!  I decided to go with a CAS (Clean and Simple) layout featuring the adorable Santa has a Prezzie.  Seriously cute, huh?


Santa was stamped with Tuxedo Black onto Neenah Solar white, colored with Copic markers, fussy cut then popped up on foam for a little extra dimension.  He was stamped a second time on the background panel so I wouldn't have to try to cut out all those curly cue details.  The yummy Lawn Fawn plaid is the perfect paper for Santa (I've never met a plaid I didn't like...ha)!

So, I have some exciting news to share.  Hubby and I are buying a new home!  It was kind of an unexpected purchase since we weren't house shopping!  LOL  It's actually at the end of the street that we've lived on for the last 20 years.  I'm excited to get a much bigger crafty space!  We sign tonight, get the keys tomorrow and I head to Ikea on Friday!  Gotta love that, huh?  *wink*  Since we'll be in limbo for a while, this will be my last post.  I'll be sure to pop in and share pictures of my new studio in the making.  Did I mention how excited I am???  Whoop whoop!  OMGosh...there's so much to do and so many decisions to make!

COPIC COLORING:
SKIN:  E11, E00, E0000, R30  BEARD, GROUND:  C3, C1, C00  SUIT:  R24, R22, R21, C3, C1, C00  BELT, SHOES:  C6, C4, C2, C0  BELT BUCKLE:  Y28, Y26, Y23  PRESENT:  G14, G12  BOW, SKY:  BG02, BG000, G12

Thanks for stopping by!


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  SB Santa has a Prezzie
PAPER:  Neenah (Solar White, Eclipse Black); Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas
INK:  Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES:  Sizzix Big Shot; MFT Die-Namics Homespun Stitched Lines; X-Acto Knife; glass cutting plate; scissors; Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay; Sakura Clear Glaze pen; SU Dimensionals; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Fussy cutting
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!!
Finally I have found something that helped me.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Superb, what a webpage it is! This blog provides useful facts
to us, keep it up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...