Follow Along...

Sunday, January 17, 2016

CAS360 - FROSTY'S FRIEND

Hey there, I missed playing in Splitcoaststampers CAS challenge last week because I was at CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) in Anaheim, California!  What a great time...we were super busy, and sooo very tired.  Good times, lots of laughs!  This week's challenge is all about snow and ice.  I couldn't decide between two cutie patootie snowmen from Whipper Snapper Designs; so, I used them both and made two cards!  LOL


This first card uses Snowman Harmony.  The image was stamped with Tuxedo Black onto Neenah Solar White then colored with Copic markers.  I kept the layout super basic.  A die cut flag was colored with Copics to tie into the image and a few snowflakes is all this card needs.  Wink of Stella adds a little shimmer to the shadows of the snowman and a clear glaze pen was used on the candy canes, holly berries, reindeer's nose and hoofs.

COPIC COLORING:
SNOWMAN, SNOW:  BG70, BV20  CARROT NOSE:  YR18, YR15  HAT, GLOVES:  C6, C4, C2, C0, E55, E53, E51, R56, R46, R43, G46, G43, G40  BUCKLE:  Y28, Y26, Y23  VEST:  C6, C4, C2, C0, E55, E53, E51  SCARFS:  E55, E53, E51, R56, R46, R43, G46, G43, G40  HOLLY/BERRIES:  G46, G43, G40, R56, R46, R43  REINDEER:  E57, E55, E53, E51, C6, C4, C2, C0

THIS PROJECT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:
ABC Christmas Challenge ~ A is for Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut Challenge ~ Cute or Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, head to the CAS Forum to play along!


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  WSD Snowman Harmony
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic
INK:  Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES:  SizzixBig Shot; MFT Die-Namics (Blueprints 15, Blueprints 24); IO Die100-F; Sakura Clear Glaze pen; Clear Wink of Stella pen; Zig 2-Way Glue pen; SU Dimensionals; adhesive
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

7 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

This is just amazing Tammie! I love it to pieces! Thank you for sharing the colors you used!!! I have a big problem not using dark enough (kinda scared!) when I do my shading even though I see how wonderful it looks on yours and others!!
This is just the cutest image too!

Adventures in Paperland said...

Love your image and your coloring skills are amazing! Thanks for sharing your card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

Anonymous said...

I love your card your colouring is stunning, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)

chrissy xx said...

GOrgeous! Such a sweet image.. I LOve your colours.
Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Chrissyxx

Mandy LaCroix said...

WOW! Just amazing. Your coloring is spectacular. Swoon worthy! I love it. :)
Thanks so much for sharing it over at ABC Christmas Card Challenges! :)

Marie Bingaman said...

I totally agree about your "swoon worthy" coloring...DANG!! I can't wait to check out the other card! :)

Daria said...

I love your card! Wonderful image and wonderful coloring. I' like that you kept the rest of the card mostly white and simple.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...