Follow Along...

Sunday, August 16, 2015

CAS338 - HI!

Hey there, this is my first time hostessing a CAS challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Many of you already know, I'm a huge fan of "CUTE CRITTERS"!  Can you see where I'm going with my challenge theme?  LOL  I want to be wowed with cuteness!  I know you have some...break out your cute critter images and play along!



Whipper Snapper Designs has some of the cutest images around!  Sooo love them!  This is Clarabelle...adorable right?  *grin*  I love that Clarabelle has a little friend.  If this were my kitty cat, she would pounce on the ladybug then eat it.  Ugh!


COPIC COLORING:
CAT:  YR15, YR00, YR0000, 0  NOSE, EARS:  R30, R000  GRASS:  YG13, YG03, YG00  SKY:  BF72, BG70

Thanks for stopping by...head over to the CAS forum and play along with us! 


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  WSD Clarabelle
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill; Doodlebug Designs Inc Flower Box
INK:   Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black ACCESSORIES:  Sizzix Big Shot; MFT Die-namics (Blueprints 15, Pierced Circle Stax, Fringed Perennial, Royal Leaves); Stamp-a-ma-jig; Sakura Clear Glaze pen; Susan's Garden Tool Kit; Crafter's Pick The Ultimate glue;  KaiserCraft Black Rhinestones; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Thin 3D Foam Squares; adhesive
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...