Follow Along...

Friday, October 4, 2013

TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS SPOTLIGHT: TAG POCKET

Hey there, I've got a super quick spotlight project to share with you this morning.  I'm totally loving the new Tag Pocket and created this little gift tag holder with it.  My son won't be home for Christmas this year, so I want to send him a gift card.  I know a gift card isn't necessarily that special, but we all know it's all about the presentation...am I right?  



Since it is for my son, I wanted to keep it simple.  The Tag Pocket and Snowflake Cutting Plate were both cut from red card stock.  A glittery bow, cut from the Mix & Match Bows die, and a glittery brad brings interest to the project without making it too feminine.  Tag Stacklets 1 was used to cut pattern paper for the pullout tag.  An eyelet and ribbon completes the project...I hope he likes it!


SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  TE Greetings for Him
PAPER:  Bazzill Watermelon Monochromatic; Doodlebug Design Inc. North Pole collection; Best Creation Inc. Lime Glitter card stock
INK:  Memento Tuxedo Black 
ACCESSORIES:  Spellbinders Grand Calibur; Sizzix Big Shot; TE Taylored Dies (Tag PocketSnowflake Cutting Plate, Mix & Match Bows, Designer Mini Tags; Tag Stacklets 1); American Crafts Elements Large Glitter Brads; We R Memory Keepers (eyelets, Crop-A-Dile); Zig 2-Way Glue pen; Mini Glue Dot; adhesive
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  3" wide x 4 3/4" high (not including the ribbon on the tag)



Thanks for joining me this week and checking out my projects!  Here's the line up for today's hop:



Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

Kathy JH said...

Love this die - really is perfect for gift cards!

Cynthia Clark said...

Love the red on red!

RebeccaMA said...

He will love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...