Follow Along...

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

JUST FUR YOU

Hey there, my coworker asked if I had any thank you cards with a kitty on it.  Well, no, but I have a stamp for that!  *wink*  This gave me a great reason to pull out my Birdie Brown I Knead You set!  The layout is MFT's Sketch #264.



This card was inspired by Tricia, aka T. Joy, from Splitcoaststampers.  The cat was stamped with Tuxedo Black onto Neenah Solar White, colored with Copic markers then fussy cut.  The heart was die cut twice; once in red and once in white so the paw could be colored with Copics then layered one on top of the other.  Love those distressed lines from MFT!


COPIC COLORING:
CAT, PAW PRINT:  E55, E53, E51  PATCHES:  E59, E57, E55  EARS, NOSE:  E51, R30  RIBBON:  R59, R56, R46

Thanks for stopping by!


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  MFT (Birdie Brown I Knead You, Distressed Patterns)
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill
INK:  Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMark
ACCESSORIES:  Sizzix Big Shot; MFT Die-Namics (Blueprints 20, Blueprints 24, Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax, Pet Accents); scissors; non-stick powder; Imagine White Embossing Powder; heat tool; Doodlebug Design Inc Lily White Sprinkles; Sakura Clear Glaze pen; Zig 2-Way Glue pen; SU Dimensionals; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Fussy cutting, embossing
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

3 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

This is so cute, and I love your thought process too. of course there is a stamp for that ;)

Jeannie said...

My goodness your coloring is amazing on this little cutie and what a fabulous card! LOVE it! My current blog challenge is: Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty....Join Me!

Jeannie T.
More Info Here:
Dragonfly Journeys

Lisa Lara said...

What a sweetie card Tammie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...