Follow Along...

Sunday, August 9, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hey there, I still have a couple more cards that I haven't had an opportunity to share for the Dare To Get Dirty challenges.  I'll post those within the next couple days...I promise!  Today, I thought I would share another card I made for Dina's challenge.  You need to be a Fan Club Member to see the challenge details.  Head on over to SCS to sign up so you can play along!


I used my MISTI to stamp the poinsettia onto both the card base and main panel.  The main panel was colored with Copic markers before a Clear Wink of Stella pen was used in the deepest parts of the shadows.  Several coats of clear glaze pen was used for a little extra dimension on the flower center and berries.  This was a fun card to make!

COPIC COLORING:
POINSETTIA:  E09, R37, R35, R32  FLOWER CENTER:  309, YR31, YR30  MISTLETOE:  YG63, YG03, YG21  HOLLY:  G24, G21, G20  BOUGHS:  G99, G94, G85, G82  BERRIES:  R37, R35, R32

Thanks for stopping by! 


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:   Stampendous Cling Create A Poinsettia; PS Christmas Sampler
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White
INK:  Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black 
ACCESSORIES:  Sizzix Big Shot; MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Stax; MISTI; Sakura Clear Glaze pen; Clear Wink of Stella; SU Dimensional; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Cropped image
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...