Follow Along...

Monday, November 25, 2013

HE'S HERE! AND BLOG CANDY WINNER

Hey there, we were talking during my last MOT (Memories of Time) class when I realized I haven't colored a Santa in a while, so I broke out Chimney of Toys from Whipper Snapper Designs.  I picked up three really cool Santa stamps in my last WSD order.  I might have to ink up the others just because.  *grin*  Before I get into the card details...I have a winner to announce!  And the winner (random draw) is...Sara Rosamond!  Congrats, Sara!  Email me with your address and I'll get the die out in the mail.



Now, about the card.  It was stamped with Tuxedo Black onto Neenah Solar White then colored with Copics markers.  Gotta love a CAS layout this time of year, huh?  I seriously LOVE the way the bricks turned out!  I can't take credit though.  I would have never in a million years came up with that color scheme!  The credit actually belongs to Jennifer Dove.  You've probably seen her "Color of the Day" all over Pinterest.  Well, one of the colors was "brick", so I figured I would give it a try...really happy with the results!


COPIC COLORING: 
SKIN:  E11, E01, E00, E0000, R30  HAIR, MUSTACHE, BEARD:  W3, W1, W00  JACKET, HATMITTENS:  R59, R56, R29, R27, R24, R22, C3, C1, C00  CHIMNEY:  E09, E57, E35, E33, W3, W1, W00  SACK:  E43, E42, E41  BEAR:  C3, C1, C00, 0, R30, R00  CANDY CANE:  R24, R22, C1, C00, 0  PRESENTS:  G46, G43, G40, YR23, YR21, Y21, YR30, V25, V22, V20, BG70, BG72  REINDEER:  E43, E42, E41, E49, E47, E44, W3, W1  HARNESS:  G46, G43, G40  SNOW:  BG72, V20  SKY:  BG72, BG70  SNOWFLAKE:  R29, R22


Thanks for stopping by and, again, congratulations to Sara! 


SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  WSD Chimney of Toys
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic 
INK:  Copic markers; Memento Tuxedo Black 
ACCESSORIES:  Sizzix Big Shot; MFT Die-namics Let it Snowflake; KaiserCraft Crystal Sparklet (colored with R22 and R29); Star Dust Stickles; Sakura Clear Glaze pen; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Thin 3D Foam Squares; adhesive
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

2 comments:

Sara said...

Gorgeous card, I love the CAS look but I can never acheive it, ribbon, flowers, embellies and DP all creep into my cards LOL, the bricks look amazing, really 3D. Thank you so much for the blog candy win too, I am so chuffed, hugs Sara xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love this image, he's such a cute looking Santa. I really love the way you have coloured him and that's all that's needed on this card for a fantastic CAS look.
Congrats to Sara too, well done.
Lorraine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...