Follow Along...

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS OCTOBER SNEAK PEEKS: SACK IT SNOWMAN WITH SACK IT TO YOU & BIG BOLD CHRISTMAS

Hey there, woohoo...it's time for Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks and OMGosh, wait until you see this release...it's CRAZY amazing!  Everything you see over the next couple of days will be available for purchase, at the TE store, starting at 7am PST on Thursday, October 3.  Okey-dokey then, I have two projects to share with you today.  I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was to see this first die!  It's called Sack It To You and it's a little treat bag that can be customized...the best part...it comes with a BONUS Santa suit.  Woot!  Also available (each sold separately)...a super cute reindeer, a sweet little penguin...and this adorable snowman that I'm showing today.  I can't wait to make the rest of them!



Everything was die cut from white card stock then colored with Copic markers.  I didn't want the Copic coloring to show through on the back of the hat, so a second hat was cut then adhered to it before being attached to the bag.  The Poinsettia was shaped with a stylus/soft mat to give it dimension, and foam squares were placed between the layers for separation.  Clear micro beads were glued to the center before it was adhered to the flower. 

This project fits the following challenges:  Totally Gorjuss, Traditional Christmas Colors; Drunken Stampers, Die Cuts and Whoopsidaisy Challenge, Anything But a Card.


COPIC COLORING: 
EYES, MOUTH:  C6, C4, C2, C0  NOSE:  YR18, YR15, YR00  CHEEKS:  R30, R00, R0000, 0  SNOWMAN:  BV20, BG70  HAT:  C6, C4, C2, C0  HATBAND:  G46, G43, G40  POINSETTIA:  R59, R56, R46, R43  LEAF:  G46, G43, G40


SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  None
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White (aka Bazzill Coconut Swirl Smoothies)
INK:  Copic markers
ACCESSORIES:  Spellbinders Grand Calibur; TE Taylored Dies (Sack It To You, Sack It - Snowman, Poinsettia); stylus/soft mat (to shape the flower); Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (3D Foam Squares, Thin 3D Foam Squares); Crafter's Pick The Ultimate glue; clear micro beads; Sakura White Gel pen; 1/4" Scor-Tape; Mini Glue Dots; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  3D
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  3 1/4" wide x 5" high x 2" deep



This next card uses the new Snowflake Cutting Plate.  Talk about a quick and easy background for holiday cards!  The sentiment panel was created with the Chalkboard Technique.  I found a new ink to use with this technique, and it worked amazingly!  The sentiment and swirl from Chalkboard Elements was stamped with Memento VersaMagic Cloud White then set it aside to dry.  While it dried, I broke out my new Bow-it-All and made that awesome bow!  By the time the bow was finished, the sentiment was dry, so I inked up my finger and rubbed the edges of the die cut.  A trio of red rhinestones complete the card.


SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  TE Big Bold Christmas, Chalkboard Elements
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White (aka Bazzill Coconut Swirls Smoothies); Bazzill Watermelon Monochromatic; SU Basic Black; Best Creation Inc. White Glitter card stock
INK:  Memento VersaMagic Cloud White
ACCESSORIES:  Spellbinders Grand Calibur; Sizzix Big Shot; TE Taylored Dies (Snowflake Cutting Plate, Label Stacklets 3); Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Adhesive Sheets; KaiserCraft Red Rhinestones; Zutter Bow-it-All; Stamp-a-ma-jig; SU Dimensionals; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Chalkboard
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")


Well, that's it for me today, but I'll be back again tomorrow with a couple more sneak peeks.  Make sure you hop around to the Baker's Dozen blogs to see more awesome projects!

Pattie Goldman - Guest Designer
Tammie Edgerton - that's me!

Thanks for stopping by! 


20 comments:

Pattie said...

WOW - this snowman sack is over the top gorgeous! I love your card too! So happy to be joining you and the Baker's Dozen for the next two months!

Unknown said...

Wonderful projects, Tam! Your snowman sack is incredible - your coloring is simply amazing!

Chris Dring said...

Love both that snowman bag and your card! Beautifully crafted! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers this week!

Kat said...

What a fun treat bag, Tam. I love it. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Misti said...

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! This is amazing, Tammie!!! Stunning!!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Your coloring on that snowman bag makes me want to weep, it's so beautiful! What does it feel like to be so crazy talented? Do you make something, then crack your knuckles, put your hands behind your head, lean back in your chair and think, "DAMN, I'm awesome!!!" I would if I were you, Tam!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, Tamm! These are B-E-A--uuuuutiful! Can't wait to try some myself. --Paula H

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Tammie you are awesome! That snowman sack is to die for amazing! And I love the chalkboard technique with red and white. So perfect for Christmas. Fabulous inspiration today! XO

Jill Norwood said...

Wow! Your snowman is incredible! The coloring you did is so beautiful! And I love the card too! That snowflake background plate is coming home with me for sure! Lol! I want it ALL!

Lindsey said...

Amazing projects! The colouring on your snowman bag is incredible. So glad you joined us at Drunken Stampers this week!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!!!!Your coloring is absolutely STUNNING on that adorable penguin bag and I love the chalkboard sentiment on the beautiful Christmas card....fabulous projects today, Tammie!!!

Shannon White said...

OMWORD!!! Tammie your snowman Sack it To You Teat Back is over the top AWWWW-MAAAZING Girly!!! WOW!! I LOVE every Fabulous detail and to add the poinsettia to his hat is sooo Perfect!! WoW!! I know I said that already, lol but, WOW!! If he needs a home, my address is... lol;-) Loving your Super fun chalkboard and snowflake cutting plate card too! Really Fun and Festive Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Jessi Fogan said...

WOW! Good thing I don't have to pick a favourite because these are amazing! And suddenly I crave candy canes...lol! Thank you so much for coming to play with us at the Drunken *hiccup* Stampers this week :)

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Absolutely fabulous design. Loooove it. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs....Mona

Anonymous said...

WoW, Tammie!! I can not stop looking at this Snowman Bag, the coloring technique you did is so.....Interesting!! I love it, the fade out is awesome.

Donna said...

WOW that's some pretty fabtastic colouring! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers for the Die Cut challenge :)

Lindsey said...

Congratulations, Tammie! You're our pick for the Life of the Party at Drunken Stampers! Love, love this snowman sack.

Chris Dring said...

Congrats Tammie! You have been chosen as a Life of the Party winner at Drunken Stampers! Thanks so much for playing along with us last week!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Congrats on being the Life of the Party at Drunken Stampers. Great coloring! I could have swore that little bag looked store bought!

Unknown said...

OMG! What a beautiful, prettyliscious card! I love the colors and designs. So lovely!

Here's expressing my best Christmas wishes to everyone, have a great Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...