Follow Along...

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

APRIL CALENDAR PAGE

Hey there, I'm back with one more Taylored Expressions Perpetual Occasions Calendar page.  I think I'm half way finished now!  When it's done, I'm hoping to turn this calendar into a class project at a retreat my LSS is putting together.  We'll see...  I started by punching a circle out of Mask It then sponging Dandelion and Cantaloupe ink for the sun.  Bless Your Nest and Leafy Branch dies were used to create the die cut scene and a little bit of Copic coloring on the eggs complete the page.


COPIC COLORING: 
EGGS:  E44, E43, E42, E41

Thanks for stopping by! 


SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  None
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; Bazzill Raven Monochromatic 
INK:  Copic markers; Memento (Dandelion, Cantaloupe)
ACCESSORIES:  Spellbinders Grand Calibur; TE Taylored Dies (Bless Your Nest, Leafy Branch); TE Perpetual Occasions Calendar; 1 1/4" circle punch; Copic Mask It; sponges; paper snips; Zig 2-Way Glue pen; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Masking; Sponging
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  4" x 4" (top panel)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun you are having with this calendar. I love seeing each month. These would make great gifts. I'm doing a new name tag each month for card class and I find it refreshing and easier to fill a small space creatively.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...