Follow Along...

Monday, October 22, 2012

HYCCT1201 - TACKLE BREAST CANCER!

Hey there, here's another card for the Hope You Can Cling To card drive through Splitcoaststampers.  This one is for Denise's (aka resqbarbie) challenge, Stand Like a Flamingo.  She wanted us to create a project using one of everything.  I used 1 image, 1 computer generated sentiment (colored with Copics) and 1 die cut arrow.  I had to make that one embellishment count so I covered it with Stickles!  And how about these boys supporting "the girls" by wearing pink?  Sexy...LOL!  The stamp is from Whipper Snapper Designs and is called Champion Heartache.  This is the first time I've stamped it and I would have never guessed in a million years that I would be coloring it pink!  Green and Yellow (Go Ducks!)...but not pink!  I'm glad I did it though, because I LOVE IT!  I've been going through glaze pen withdrawls (haven't used it for a while), so I'm glad to say both of the football players eyes have been glazed.  *grin*  I'm also entering this into the Copic Oz Think Pink challenge.



Here's the inside... 



COPIC COLORING: 
SKIN:  E21, E02, E01, E00, R81  SHIRTS:  R85, R83, R81, C3, C1, C00  PANTS:  R85, R83, R81, C3, C1, C00  HELMET:  C3, C1, C00  SHOES:  C6, C4, C2, C0, C3, C1, C00  SOCKS:  R85, R83, R81  FOOTBALL:  E27, E25, E23, E21  GROUND:  W3, W1, W00  SKY:  R0000

Thanks for stopping by! 



SUPPLIES: 
STAMPS:  WSD Champion Heartache
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White
INK:  Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES:  Copic markers; Sizzix Big Shot; MFT Die-namics (Lead the Way); Sakura Clear Glaze Pen; Star Dust Stickles; SU Dimensionals; adhesive
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  5 1/4" X 5 1/4"

3 comments:

FiLoMa said...

Love it. The image is great and love the boys being in pink. Such a great cause. Cheers FiLoMa

Kathy Jones said...

How awesome is this!!! Fabulous card and colouring!!! Thanks so much for playing the CopicOz Challenge and helping us raise funds to support women with Breast Cancer!!!

Robin Feicht said...

Sweet and fun. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...