Follow Along...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

OUCH!

Hey there, wasn't the Our Craft Lounge Sneak Peek / Blog Hop freakin' amazing???  OCL girls are SO very talented!  Here's a card I made with the single called Boo-Boo.  Isn't he the cutest?  I teamed him up with Oriental Garden, one of OCL's retiring sets.  I think they look awesome together!


Here's the inside...another one that doesn't have much to it...just enough to tie it together with the front.



Copic coloring:

Panda: R30, 0, W1, W00, C3, C1, C00 Bamboo: G21, YG23, YG21 Inside image: YR01, YR00, YR000, YR0000


Thanks for stopping by!Panda 




SUPPLIES
STAMPS: OCL Boo-Boo (enter the code "checkusout" to receive 20% off your entire purchase at Memories of Time), Oriental Garden (40% off in the OCL online store) 
PAPER: Neenah Solar White; SU Gable Green;
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Green Galore
ACCESSORIES: Copic markers; Spellbinders Grand Calibur, Nestabilitis Petite Ovals Small, Petite Ovals Large; Big Shot; Cuttlebug embossing folder; EK Success border punch; seam binding; Mini Mister (water); craft mat; heat tool; SU Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots; Zots; Creative Charms Vintage Accents brad; adhesive
TECHNIQUE(S):  Fussy cutting
SIZE OF FINISHED PROJECT:  5" x 5"

4 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So cute, love the panda and the these colours together look really striking, fab design
Lindsay xx

Joy said...

love how you tied the asian theme in here!

amazonmother said...

Super cute!!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Tammie! I've stopped by your blog today for a couple of reasons. First, I'd like to invite you to stop by and visit my blog. If you like it, I'd just love for us to follow one another. I love making new blog friends. Also, I know you're on the Pile It On DT, and since you need to "pile it on" with lots of challenges, I wanted to tell you about a new challenge blog that needs love and attention. It is Word Art Wednesday (wordartwednesday.blogspot.com) and they have a new challenge every Wednesday. I would be so thrilled to have you pile on an entry over there when you are able. I hope it's OK that I'm telling your DT this information. Again, I would LOVE to have you visit/follow me as well. Thanks so much, and I really hope to see you soon!
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...