Follow Along...

Saturday, October 2, 2010

MORNING GLORY

I'm back with another card for World Card Making Day.  Paulette at Create with TLC posted a challenge on her blog; to create a card, bookmark, scrapbook page, etc. with her digi bird and word art.  I haven't done a TLC challenge before so this was pretty cool.  This is what I came up with.

The image was cut out using Spellbinders dies and colored with Copic markers.  I sponged a little SU Almost Amethyst on the word art panel.  Tied a bow with wired ribbon I bought at Costco and added a couple Bazzill brads to finish it off.



Copic coloring:


Bird:  B06, B05, B04, E15, T6, T5, T4, T3, T1  Fence:  E37, E34, E33  Flowers:  B60, YG23, YG21  Ground:  G99, YG95, YG91, 0  Sky:  BG10, 0


Thanks for stopping by!

Tam

DETAILS
STAMPS:  Create with TLC digi image and word art
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; SU Basic Black, Almost Amethyst; SU DP
INK:  SU Almost Amethyst
ACCESSORIES:  Copic markers; Big Shot; Spellbinders; sponge; Costco ribbon; Bazzill brads; square foam

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....this turned out gorgeous.
Paulette
TlcCreations

Cora said...

Simply lovely. You have more patience than me to keep track of the markers used. lol

RebeccaMA said...

Awesome! I keep telling you............

Kathy said...

Ok I am hooked already. I love your style and your blog. I am now a follower!! :)

Anne-Marie said...

Beautiful! I'm checkin' in as a follower right now! ps Came over from Paulette's blog

Sabina said...

Hello,
wow a great card, i like it.
Hugs Sabina

Christina Hicks said...

I did this challenge way be when also but I dont remember my bird being this gorgeous!

Tlc Creations said...

Wow, this is gorgeous~! Great job.
Thank you for using one of my sentiments.
Paulette
TlcCreations

Krisa said...

Perfect combination of sentiment and design. Stunning!

Purple Card Lady said...

Great card!

Heather "Hev" said...

Beautiful :)

Greetings from Australia :)

Jeni said...

Fabulous card!! Beautiful coloring. ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Suzi Mac said...

A beautiful card, love the image and the sentiment is just perfect.
Hugs
Suzi x

sandie said...

Gorgeous card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- what a beauty! Your coloring is wonderful- the sentiment is perfect!

Pauline said...

Popping in via Paulette at TLC.... your creations are AWESOME! Will be back to view more! hugs from Australia,
Pauline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...