Follow Along...

Monday, August 16, 2010

OCL - SNOW PLACE LIKE HOME

Hi there, hope you had a great weekend!  I made this card yesterday and put the finishing touches on it this morning.  It's from Our Craft Lounge's Snow Place Like Home set.  So cute (and sparkly!).  Yahoo...the sparkles show in the pic.  I'm not the best photographer so my pics rarely do the card justice.

Any way...I stamped the igloo with Black Soot, cut it out, VersaMarked the whole thing, sprinkled Heat and Stick powder on it then heat set it.  When it looked gooey, I sprinkled Sugar Crafty Sparkles on it then heat set it again.  I love the way it turned out!

I stamped the igloo again on my panel (this time adding the wreath on the door) then I masked it and stamped the trees in the background.  I colored the door, wreath and background trees with Copic markers.

I stamped a third tree, the snowballs (I applied glitter the same way I did the igloo) and the penguin on a separate sheet of paper, colored then cut them out.  I glued/taped everything together and used Chunky Crystal Crafty Sparkles (that was a mouth full!) for the snow.  I finished it by popping up a Nestie snowflake that I sponged a little color on and added a ribbon.


 Thanks for looking!


Tam

ADDITIONAL INFO


STAMPS:  OCL Snow Place Like Home
PAPER:  Neenah Solar White; SU Old Olive; DP I got in a pack from JoAnn's
INK:  Ranger Soot Black; SU Bordering Blue
ACCESSORIES:  Copic markers; VersaMark; SU Heat and Stick powder; OCL Sugar Crafy Sparkles; heat gun, OCL Chunky Crystal Crafty Sparkles; Big Shot; Nestabilities; sponge; ribbon (probably JoAnn's); SU Dimensional; Aleene's Clear Tacky Glue; Glossy Accents

4 comments:

Memories of Time said...

Okay... this is SOOO cool! Can I add to the OCL gallery? OMWord woman... you are amazing! Can't wait to hang with you on Saturday!!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Hey Cami...we are sooo looking forward to Saturday. Can't wait to see what you guys have planned for us! Yes, go ahead and add it to the gallery. ;o)

Gale said...

Tammie

Beautiful card. This is really something!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!!!! I LOVE this!!!!! DC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...